Oversees the mission and administration of the organization. This group works out the organizational details of Our 42nd Avenue, striving to make us more inclusive and effective. Amongst other things, it manages our relationships with partner organizations, along with our finances, fund-raising and the development of our future Board of Directors. Meets on the third Monday of each month (check calendar).
Get involved in any of the following activities:
- Fundraising and grantwriting. In Progress.
- 501(c)3 formation. In Development.
- Collaboration with other Neighborhood Prosperity Initiative districts. In Progress.
- Advocating and interfacing with City agencies, working groups and other organizations. In Progress.
- Designing group decision-making processes and leadership composition. In Development.
- Overseeing the finances of Our 42nd Avenue. In Progress.